Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New background and not so big "coming back"

It's been a long time since I last wrote anything on the blog. Because I hear complains about the background causing my blog hard to read I decide to change it.

I have little break in my side project and noticed that most read posts are related to some technical workarounds and solutions for different problems I decide to write a series about gcc errors and some solutions for it. I know it may sound like some complete spam and trash for blog, but when I searched for some explanation and solution of this errors sometimes it was hard to find them, sometimes it was hard to match with my code and finally sometimes I was unable to understand what is going on. I want to share what I learned and even if it wouldn't help anyone I want to have this in one place.

Recently I returned to my long-neglected hobby - chess. I will also try to write something constructive in this topic. Last time I also think a lot about embedded stuff (trying to reverse my printer), android (writing little project helping my colleague) and many other things. So maybe I will write about this. To not be boring I will simply get my hands dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment